|Please fill out all applicable information on the membership form. This information will be published in the Annual Directory and on this web site. Fields marked with an * are required.
If you hit submit and are not taken to a confirmation page, then you forgot to enter a required field and your information was not submitted.
For a detailed list of benefits, click here.
- Special First-Year Contractor Membership Benefits
- LICA Endorsed Insurance
- LICA Contractor Safety Management Plan
- Medical Transport Services
- Complimentary Membership in the Petrocon Buying Group for Oil, Tires, Rubber Tracks, Lubricants, Anti-Freeze, Pistons & Piston Kits, and a OEM Caterpillar® Parts Replacement Program
- Case Equipment Discounts
- Caterpillar Extended Powertrain Protection Program
- Mack Truck Extended Purchase Coverage
- Residential Septic Service Plan for Contractors
- LICA Healthy Benefits Insurance & Bridgewell Limited Benefits Plan
- Business Succession Program and Financial Planning
- Payroll Services
- Residential Septic Service Plans
- LICA Safety Portal for OSHA
- Legal Assistance and Identity Theft Program
- LICA Scholarship Program
- National LICA Contractor Magazine Subscription
- A Network for Solutions – attend the Wisconsin LICA Annual Meetings and discover the “tips and tricks” that other successful LICA contractors use to work smarter … not harder.
Types of Work Our Contractors Perform:
- Cable/Utility Installation
- Crane Services
- Directional Boring
- Earthmoving/Land Clearing
- Erosion Control
- Gravel/Rock Production
- Land Leveling
- Open Ditch Work
- On Site Waste Management
- Road Boring/Drainage
- Septic Systems
- Site Prep./Development
- Sewer/Water/Underground Utilities
- Water Management
Active Contractor Membership = $325 per year
Company Associate Membership = $200 per year
Retired Membership = $50 per year
Note: Dues and assessments paid to the Wisconsin Land Improvement Contractors Association are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. A portion of dues and assessments, however, is not deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense to the extent that the Wisconsin Land Improvement Contractors Association engages in industry lobbying. The non-deductible portion of dues and assessments for the current membership year is estimated to be 5%. Check with your financial advisor for details.