|Please fill out all applicable information on the membership form. This information will be published in the Annual Directory and on this web site. Fields marked with an * are required.
If you hit submit and are not taken to a confirmation page, then you forgot to enter a required field and your information was not submitted.
For a detailed list of benefits, click here.
- LICA Safety Group – insurance underwritten by United Fire Group for your business and employees with a premium dividend potential
- National LICA Contractor Magazine Subscription
- Petrocon Buying Group – complimentary membership for oil, tires, lubricants, anti-freeze, rubber track, CAT parts, and more!
- LICA Contractor Safety Management Plan
- Caterpillar Extended Powertrain Protection Program
- Case Equipment Discounts
- Hotel Savings Card through CLC
- Rebate on Quality Contractor Supplies through Service Supply
- Identity Theft, Personal and Business Protection through LegalShield
- LICA Healthy Benefits Insurance
- LICA Safety Portal for OSHA
- Discounts on Trimble products for new members
- Discounts on Clean Fire Diesel fuel additive for new members
- LICA Scholarship Programs
- A Network for Solutions – attend the State meetings and discover the “tips and tricks” that other successful LICA contractors use to work smarter … not harder
Types of Work Our Contractors Perform:
- Cable/Utility Installation
- Crane Services
- Directional Boring
- Earthmoving/Land Clearing
- Erosion Control
- Gravel/Rock Production
- Land Leveling
- Open Ditch Work
- On Site Waste Management
- Road Boring/Drainage
- Septic Systems
- Site Prep./Development
- Sewer/Water/Underground Utilities
- Water Management
Active Contractor Membership = $300 per year
Company Associate Membership = $200 per year
Retired Membership = $50 per year
Note: Dues and assessments paid to the Wisconsin Land Improvement Contractors Association are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. A portion of dues and assessments, however, is not deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense to the extent that the Wisconsin Land Improvement Contractors Association engages in industry lobbying. The non-deductible portion of dues and assessments for the current membership year is estimated to be 5%. Check with your financial advisor for details.